For 30 years, Organic Denmark has played the leading role in the development of organic policies, that have developed the organic market and organic food production in Denmark. Today, Denmark has the world's highest organic share and the most well-developed organic market.
There is a considerable demand abroad to learn from Denmark's experiences in developing the organic market, therefore Organic Denmark has branded Denmark as the world leading organic nation through presentations, seminars, the press etc. This effort is an effective way to open the doors to international decision makers and thereby to support the export of Danish organics.
The following articles about Danish organics have been published in Germany and The Netherlands:
- Fruchthandel Online: Denemark grosses potenzial fuer bio lebensmittel im foodservice
- Biowelt online: Daenemark bio waechst um elf prozent
- Biopress: Organic Denmark gruendet kompetenzzentrum fuer pflanzliche lebensmittel
- Food-service.de (main platform for the foodservice sector in Germany): Daenemark bio boomt im Ausser-Haus-Markt
- Food-service.de: Sustainability drives the out-of-home market
- Gastgewerbe Magazin: Daenen zeigen das grosse Potenzial fuer Bio Lebensmittel im Foodservice
- Catering.de: Daenen zeigen Potenzial fuer Bio Lebensmittel im Foodservice
- Levensmiddelenkrant: Deens biologisch keurmerk wil Nederlandse retailers helpen
- Bio Journal: Deense bio-markt floreert juist zonder speciaalzaken
- LP Economy: Bio-Weltmeister forciert Im- und Export