3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
4. When you visit our website, we’ll automatically collect certain information about the device you are using to access it. This will include information about the website browser you are using and the IP address of your internet connection. We may also identify your device with a unique, randomly generated, identifier.
5. As you browse our website we’ll continue to collect information about the website pages that you look at during your visit, how long you visit them, and what links you click on each page. We may also record what keywords you used to locate our website and what third-party website referred you to our website.
6. The information we collect about you is referred to as Device Information. It’s not personally identifiable to you (for example, we don’t collect or associate your name or address with this Device Information) and it’s not stored on our systems for any longer than we need to store it in order to allow you to use our website for the purposes in which it is intended.
7. We collect Device Information from you using Cookies. These are small data files that are placed on the browser you use, on your device, to visit the website. Cookies often include an anonymous and unique identifier (so we know it’s your device).
8. Certain cookies are placed on our website in order to make it work. Where cookies we place on your computer are:
– Not identifiable to you as a living person, and
– Only placed in order to fulfil the inherent functions of an website
we won’t ask for your permission before we place them.
10. We may, from time to time, also collect information about your actions on the website and record those actions in log files. This data will include your IP address and may include the device that you are using, the browser that you are using, your internet service provider and be attached to date and time stamps. We’ll only include this information for as long as necessary.
HOW WE USE AND DEVICE INFORMATION
11. We use Device Information we collect in order to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, to improve and optimise our website (by generating data about how our customers browse and interact with our website) and to analyse the success of our marketing and other advertising campaigns.
12. With your consent, we may, from time to time, provide you with information or advertising relating to the products and services that we provide.
SHARING YOUR DEVICE INFORMATION
13. We will share device information with third parties in their capacity as a data processor on our behalf. We’ll only share your information with third parties in so far as they assist us with using your information.
14. We may also share your device information in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to any lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
REMARKETING AND BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
15. We may, from time to time, share your device information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe might be of interest to you. This may include sharing some of your information with third party networks such as Google, Bing or Facebook.
DO NOT TRACK
16. Our website does not alter it’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
17. If you are a resident of a country where the European Union’s GDPR is applicable, you have certain rights.
18. To exercise your rights to access your data, receive a copy of that data, or to rectify a mistake, please contact us.
20. For more information please contact us.