- We may update this policy from time to time, so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are comfortable with any changes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
- When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about the device you are using to access it. This includes information about the website browser you are using and the IP address of your internet connection. We may also identify your device with a unique, randomly generated identifier.
- As you browse our website, we continue to collect information about the website pages that you view during your visit, how long you visit them, and what links you click on each page. We may also record what keywords you used to locate our website and what third-party website referred you to our website.
- The information we collect about you is referred to as Device Information. It is not personally identifiable to you (for example, we do not collect or associate your name or address with this Device Information) and it is not stored on our systems for any longer than necessary to allow you to use our website for its intended purposes.
- Certain cookies are placed on our website in order to make it function. These are known as "essential" or "strictly necessary" cookies. Where cookies we place on your computer are:
- Not identifiable to you as a living person, and
- Only placed in order to fulfill the inherent functions of a website
- When you enter this website, we will ask for your consent before we place any cookies. You can always change your consent to other types of cookies here.
- From time to time, we may also collect information about your actions on the website and record those actions in log files. This data will include your IP address and may include the device that you are using, the browser that you are using, your internet service provider and be attached to date and time stamps. We’ll only include this information for as long as necessary.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE OR REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT
- When you use our website to make a purchase of one of the goods or services that we offer for sale, or when you register for an account on our website (without making a purchase) you may be asked to provide certain personal information about you.
- Such information we collect may include:
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your address
- Your contact information (like your telephone number and/or email address)
- Additional information
- When you make a purchase on our website you may also be asked to enter your credit or debit card details. You may be redirected to a 'payment gateway' website to enter your card details, or you might be asked to enter these directly onto our website.
- Your full credit or debit card details are never stored on any databases we hold.
- We call this data Personal Information.
HOW WE USE DEVICE INFORMATION
- We use the Device Information we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, to improve and optimize our website (by generating data about how our customers browse and interact with our website), and to analyze the success of our marketing and other advertising campaigns.
- With your consent, we may, from time to time, provide you with information or advertising relating to the products and services that we provide.
SHARING YOUR DEVICE INFORMATION
- We will share Device Information with third parties in their capacity as a data processor on our behalf. We’ll only share your information with third parties insofar as they assist us with using your information.
- We may also share your Device Information in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to any lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
REMARKETING AND BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
- From time to time, we may share your Device Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe might be of interest to you. This may include sharing some of your information with third-party networks such as Google, Bing, or Facebook.
DO NOT TRACK
- Our website does not alter its data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- If you are a resident of a country where the European Union’s GDPR is applicable, you have certain rights.
- To exercise your rights to access your data, receive a copy of that data, or to rectify a mistake, please contact us.
- For more information, please contact us.